The official app & game
Distributed by UptoPlay
Use UptoPlay to play online the game Handy Tarot.
For all true lovers of Waite-Smith Tarot deck!!!
Handy Tarot is using the Waite-Smith deck designed by A. E. Waite and illustrated by P. C. Smith.
You must love its magnificent card images! They were newly colorized and re-touched with elaborate work by Reep Studio (www.reepstudio.com)!
And the Fair Shuffle engine is another unique distinctive feature of Handy Tarot. You can see it shuffles cards really fair!
Also it features an encyclopedia based on the bible of Waite-Smith deck Tarot -- "Pictorial Key to the Tarot" by A. E. Waite.
As an Android app, Handy Tarot's UI is almost fully compliant to Google's Material Design guide lines.
- In the "Shuffle & Draw", you can draw, shuffle, rotate and show/hide card faces as you want.
- In the "Spread", you can see the drawn cards on the selected spread at any time.
- The app focuses to be a handy tool for the Tarot lovers' fortunetelling work in their daily life. So it excludes some kind of reading features. Handy Tarot is an app for people from the medium to expert Tarot readers who can read cards in their own ways. Handy Tarot has no automatic features which read cards for an inexperienced user. If you are not a so experienced reader, please use Handy Tarot with an appropriate text book for beginners.
- Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later are recommended though the minimum requirement is Android 4.4 (KitKat).
- Currently, a certain part of encyclopedia is incomplete. It will be populated in the future updates.
- If you want to quit the app, tap "quit" in the navigation menu.
- The "Enable/Disable Draw" button in the "Draw & Shuffle" toggles drawing function between enabled and disabled. If you feel you can't draw a card, please make sure the toggle button is in the enabled state. When screen is narrow, it may be not shown as a button, then overflowed in the pop-up menu.
Enjoy with UptoPlay the online game Handy Tarot.
Developer: Fair Tarot
Recent changes: - From this on, develop in Kotlin programming language.